Renewing Your Membership
If you’ve been a member of ILEA in the past and would like to renew your membership, follow these instructions to rejoin our community:
- Check your e-mail inbox for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org with the code to renew. (If you wait to renew, your membership will lapse and you will be required to pay the $50 administration fee.)
Don’t have a code or link? You can still RENEW NOW
Flexible Payment Plan Available
50% of dues paid on date of application
Balance of fee paid 6 months later
Join ILEA - your community awaits.ILEA Canada provides a forum for creative events professionals in all disciplines across the country to foster community, creativity, find inspiration, promote teamwork and communication, learn and share best practices, and perhaps most importantly, develop powerful lasting relationships with other event industry leaders from across Canada and around the world. We want ILEA Canada members, from every facet of the industry, to be regarded as part of our Creative Events Community.
*Flexible Payment Plan Available
*50% of fee payable on date of application
*Balance of fee is due 6 months from date of initial payment
Full Membership – $350.00
This membership category is for individuals, business owners, and employees of corporations who will hold the primary membership for the company. The membership year is 365 days from the day you join and requires annual renewal.
Student Membership – $50.00
Student members are required to provide proof as a full or part-time student at a two or four-year College/University program with an unofficial transcript or signed Statement by Program Coordinator / Instructor. This membership type is limited to four years. The membership year is 365 days from the day you join and requires annual renewal. *NOTE: You will be required to upload a recent transcript or proof of student registration. Student Members CLICK HERE to sign up.
All dues include GST/HST and administration fee. CLICK HERE to sign up now!
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Access to the wisdom of a broad member collective who strategize on, plan and execute over 1 million special events each year –the brightest, most accomplished creative event professionals in the industry who execute some of the world’s most recognized live events.
- A strong sense of community and comradery around you.
- Experience stimulating ideas and knowledge sharing with other creative event professionals from around the world at the annual ILEA Live conference.
- Learn how exceptional creative event professionals improve and extend their achievements and drive continued innovation in the industry with ILEA’s Esprit Awards.
- Receive up-to-date deadline information for the Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) designation—keep updated on all of the information needed to gain your CSEP designation and show potential employers or clients that you are committed to the craft.
- Use the ILEA Member Directory to find and connect with fellow creative events professionals around the world for advice and support.
- Take your job or candidate search in the right direction by exploring the ILEA Career Center.
- Save on high-quality products and services that add value to your event with our extensive benefits roster.
- If you are an event professional, new to the industry or a veteran, join the community now and be a part of the vibrancy.
TRANSFERRING AN ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP
If you need to transfer your ILEA membership, contact our Association Manager, Carol Ford, at email@example.com.