POSTPONED - STAY TUNED FOR NEW DATE
We've got questions for you!
- Do you identify as an Event Professional and a business person?
- Do you want to be a part of meaningful, strategic conversations in order to advance the industry as a whole?
- Do you believe that tapping into education about industry-specific challenges will make you a stronger professional?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we invite you to enter ILEA Calgary's EVENT HIVE.
EVENT HIVE is a new, facilitated workshop series hosted by ILEA Calgary, that will give you:
- An awareness and understanding of common business challenges in the special events industry;
- Tools and strategies to thrive within specific industry and business challenges;
- Access to conversation from the ILEA Global Event Forum that will aim to elevate your strategic thinking.
What does this really mean?
EVENT HIVE was created to support you, an important part of our community, in being a strategic and successful business person.
An initiative powered by Brand Alive, ILEA Calgary invites you into the EVENT HIVE. Join our first workshop on March 19th, focused on specific elements outlined in the 2019 Global Event Forum White Paper.
EVENT HIVE Workshop # 1
- Thursday March 19th, 2020
- The Commons Calgary - Parlour Room
- 5:30 - 6:30pm ONEHour Networking
- 6:30 - 8:00pm EVENT HIVE Workshop
- 8:00 - 8:30pm Post-session mingling and conversation
- Angela Braun -- Angela Nicole Coaching
- Kevin White, CSEP -- XPL
- Lisa Marks, CSEP -- Brand Alive
- Dustin Westling, CSEP -- OneWest Event Design & Logistics
EVENT HIVE is in support of ILEA International's Global Event Forum conversations. The Global Event Forum, presented by Giants Enterprises, brings together high-level influential international live event professionals to debate and discuss relevant topics impacting the live event industry globally. Click here to learn more.